Fourth Snapshot featuring places where you can travel and race in one.
I don't know what you call this BIG white markers. BIG posts? BIG pawns used in chess? Haha
Do you know what are these?
Dumaguete City is one of the host for the 34th edition of Milo Marathon provincial races.
Race date: September 19, 2010 (Sunday)
Race distances: 3K / 5K / 10K / 21K
Registration center: Traffic Management Office, Quezon Park, Dumaguete City
Contact Infos: (035)225-5709 / (422)8109 / (0919)700-1783 and look for Mr. Jose Quirit
Registration center: Traffic Management Office, Quezon Park, Dumaguete City
Contact Infos: (035)225-5709 / (422)8109 / (0919)700-1783 and look for Mr. Jose Quirit
Honestly, I want to go back here at Dumaguete City- "The City of Gentle People". I haven't tried running in the Boulevard, I don't have enough time to roam around when I had an over night stay there. I was able to visit Silliman University, the Boulevard at night, the Bellfry Tower and Handumanan. From what I remember, food here is very cheap as its near the University (student meal for backpackers sounds ok). Well, maybe in the near future.

