JourneyingJames Has Moved to

August 26, 2010

Snapshots Thursday: Hammock

This is my home away from home. I bought this hammock last August 2008 somewhere in Cambodia for PhP700. It can fit two adults, prevent mosquito bites and water-resistant. I always bring this in my backpacking trips. This is my second bed. I bring hammock not tents because it is lighter and for easier set-up.

Sun-tanned and relaxin' backpacker by the sea (Yato Island).

Filipinos call this "duyan." Perfect for destinations near the beach and the mountains you just need two posts to tie each points. You should see me use this, I even do tricks with it.

________________________________________________________________
Important note: This will be my last Snapshots Thursday
because I will change it to "Travel Checklist: _____________."
On the blank will be a place/destination anywhere in the Philippines.
I will recommend places to see, things to do, foods to try or
pasalubong to buy in a particular place.
So if you want to suggest a place/destination, just leave a comment below.
I hope this new "Travel Checklist" feature
will be of great help to every reader.
_________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading journeyingjames- my running stories and travel discoveries-- 
let's walk, run, climb, ride, swim and fly. 
You can find me at Facebook and follow me on Twitter.