I know my bed misses me already. I practiced not sleeping on it a week after my planned 2 weeks of Backpacking Trip to the Visayas (see post if you haven't read yet). And here I am in one of the loved islands in the Philippines- Boracay. I want to call it the Island of the Koreans! hahaha =) Koreans everywhere! Nobody, nobody but...
Day 10: Iloilo City DIY Walking Tour
My 12th day started during the midnight with music, dancing and party! It was a blast. So I woke up late and spent the day beach bumming (watched the day pass by at Hotel Isla Boracay shore) and more beach bumming (swam with friends ear the Grotto). And I took some weird and funny photos too!
The Boracay experience is a love/hate thing, I hope I can find time to gather my ideas to write on this. Anyway, the reality is that I have 2 days left and the trip is done. But I still have excess money. Would you believe that after 12 days of backpacking and travel and eating I am averaging PhP245. I can't believe this either. But I think if others want to do this too, a PhP350 is better.
Tomorrow I will be heading to Carabao Island (locals call it Hambil Island). It is already part of Romblon. Same with Guimaras, I don't know anyone there and I do not know where will I stay. I'm excited because after 2 days I will going home already. A bit sad because 14 days seems so fast.
As of now, I just want to thank all my friends for the prayers, CouchSurfing for the couch/bed and my hammock for the shelter when I needed it most.
To my blogger friends, I'm sorry If I cannot catch up with your posts. I will do just that when I get home. I want to make 'running' posts too because I was able to run 3 times in different places. Tomorrow I will run again on Boracay sand.
Trying to hug the biggest church bell in Asia, 3rd in the World in Panay, Capiz.
Share |


